We've been getting more questions about our favorite skincare regimen and creating new ones for others. Those that have requested, don’t forget to take the Skin Type Questionnare s’il te plaît!
Anyways, this is our general skincare regimen that we've posted before, and things have not changed much. With that, here is a precise outline for the best skincare regimen for ANYONE. As always, do a skin patch test first, listen to your skin, and consult with your dermatologist👩⚕️.
1. A Non-Comedogenic facial cleanser: Cetaphil’s daily facial cleanser is our holy grail. 💦
2. A Facial Toner: Dr. Murad’s Vitamin C 🍊 Toner has been apart of my regimen for nearly 3 years now. Vitamin C combats discoloration and promotes an even skin-tone
3. A Nutrient-Packed Serum: For me, this is split between the Murad Essence (amazing for texture), Vegetable Glycerin 🥥, and a tretinoin cream (dermatologist prescribed). We HIGHLY recommend a VITAMIN C 🍋🍊 serum for those starting out a consistent regimen.
4. MOISTURIZER with SPF: Cetaphil’s Oil Control Moisturizer. WEAR SUNSCREEN. EVERYDAY. NO EXCUSES. 🌤😎
5. NIGHT CREAM: Cetaphil’s Hyaluronic Acid Night Cream has improved the moisture retention in my skin overnight! 🧖🏾♀️
This is a solid start for those looking for a new skincare regimen. Especially for my 20-somethings, male or female, this is the PERFECT time to get started combating aging and enjoying your wonderful canvas 😍
Comments will be approved before showing up.