Hey! A recent trending beauty topic is water-coloring those lovely 613 extensions! Well, we decided to give YOU all the 411! Peep our directions below!
1. Purchase your favorite desired hair color from either Slayd Beauty, or your local Beauty Supply!
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
3. Let the water cool down from boiling to hot. DO NOT LET THE WATER GET LUKEWARM!
4. Add in about 2 ounces of hair dye (no more than half the bottle)
5. Mix thoroughly.
6. Dip the hair in-and-out while attempting to distribute the color evenly over the hair. WARNING: Dipping one section in and leaving in for too long can result in an unevenly distributed color.
7. When you're pleased with the color, rinse with cold water, condition, and you're good to go!
DON'T BELIEVE US? TAKE A LOOK HERE FOR YOURSELF!